Job Vacancy: Audio System Installation Engineer
Company: Gordon Morris Ltd
Gordon Morris Limited is one of the UK specialist companies that specialises in audio systems for the hearing impaired and sound systems. Offices are based in Somerton, Somerset and we install throughout England although the majority of our projects are based in South West England.
We are looking for an enthusiastic engineer who will become familiar with our specialist field of supplying and installing induction loop systems, public address systems and specialist equipment for the hearing impaired. The engineer will be required to install all required cabling and the audio equipment into all types of public buildings.
Skills / Experience:
- Competent IT skills are required to complete servicing and installation paperwork and installation manuals on completion of the project.
- The engineer will need a clean full UK driving licence, and be available to travel for work anywhere in England and work away from home for certain projects.
- Some projects are building sites requiring CSCS/ECS cards for entry.
- Some experience in this field would be an advantage and further training will be provided.
- It is essential to have the ability to work on own initiative
- £21,000.00 – £23,000.00
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org