ISCE Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
ISCE would like to reaffirm its commitment to ensuring the wellbeing of all those who plan to attend ISCEx 2020 on 17 & 18 March 2020.
We urge everyone coming to ISCEx 2020 to do the following:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from or displaying signs of respiratory infections;
- Do keep up to date with the World Health Organisation recommendations on keeping healthy.
- Additional hand sanitising facilities will be put in place throughout the venue.
The ISCEx team continues to work on delivering another great show and we look forward to seeing you all there.
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed of any key developments.