Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager North
TOA Corporation (UK) Ltd
Consistently TOA has continued to strengthen its role as an innovative leader and redefined the standards of technical improvement. Founded 1934 in Kobe, Japan, we benefit from 80 years of experience in research, development and international sales and marketing of numerous products in the field of public address and audio systems. Our longstanding know-how guarantees proven quality and the upmost peace of mind when buying and installing TOA products.
Part of the global TOA family TOA Corporation (UK) Ltd is located in Leatherhead in Surrey in the United Kingdom.
We pride ourselves that our knowledge in each of our six business fields Voice Alarm, Intercom, ProSound, Distribution, Wireless and Conference Systems creates acoustic sound fields for millions of people to make lives safer, communication easier and audio entertainment more pleasurable.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain and develop existing accounts database.
- Develop ideas and create proposals both independently and with technical team
- Achieve specification of TOA & Trantec solutions with account design teams
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with
internal sales & marketing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out continuous market research, to enhance knowledge of competitor’s solutions and customer requirements.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Support at local and international trade shows
Skills & Attributes:
- Good communication, inter-personal skills and organizational skills
- Good basic knowledge of business finance skills e.g. margin/profit
- Good account management and business development skills
- Comfortable communicating and presenting to all levels of accounts sales and management
- Comfortable demonstrating new products & technologies
- Attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with limited direct supervision
- Ability to learn new technology and procedures
- Customer focused, and results driven
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working in a Sales or Business Development role
- Experience with Commercial, ProAudio, and AV technologies essential
- Experience of working as part of a team, and with Integration partners
- Must have an interest in new technology related to the Company’s markets and quickly understand the technology
behind new products
- Proficient in basic computer skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have clean driving license
- The position offers a basic salary (DOE) plus an attractive commission structure.
- Company car, laptop, iPad, iPhone, etc.
- Company contribution pension & healthcare plan available after completion of 12 months.
Please send CV direct to Malcolm by email: email@example.com