Job Vacancy: Embedded Software Engineer
Company: Application Solutions (Safety and Security) Ltd.
Application Solutions (Safety and Security) Limited is a key supplier of public address, voice alarm and control systems both in the UK and abroad. We provide solutions for many industries including rail, airports, stadiums and nuclear.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and talented Software Engineer to work on Embedded Software within our small, dedicated team to develop exciting and innovative Public Address and Voice Alarm products.
- Design and implementation of software for digital audio systems
- Design and implementation of software for audio networking solutions and system peripherals
- Product maintenance support
Knowledge & Experience:
- Design and implementation of software for complex embedded systems using high performance microcontrollers
- Design and implementation of embedded software written in C for such systems
- Full product life-cycle experience
- Experience of working within a quality system e.g ISO9001
- C++ experience
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience with digital audio systems
- Experience with IP
- Good hardware familiarity
- Experience with RTOS
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to work well within a small team of hardware and software engineers
- Strong communication skills and be comfortable working with all levels of the organisation and with customers
- Ability to work independently making decisions and driving issues to a conclusion
- Be interested in all aspects of the Company from business strategy to the working environment
- Be flexible and keen to assist in a variety of ways on a variety of projects
- ISCE Membership an advantage
- Above all have strong technical skills and a desire to develop these quickly
Education & Qualifications:
Degree in a relevant subject or a track record that demonstrates a clear ability to design complex, innovative new products.
Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications
Please email in confidence email@example.com