Job Vacancy: Internal Sales & Marketing Support
Company: TOA Corporation UK Ltd
Founded 1934 in the Japanese city of Kobe, we can draw upon more than 80 years of experience in researching, developing and selling commercial and professional audio and security equipment. You will find TOA systems in thousands of different places, such as schools, concert halls, shopping malls, skyscrapers, airports and sport stadiums. They are not only there to serve the security and surveillance but also for perfect transmission of concerts and music.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain and develop existing office accounts database.
- Manage the company’s social media channels
- Support in the design and production of sales literature, including brochures, case studies, product leaflets
- Support with updating company’s website
- Support external sales team with various information as required.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out continuous market research, to enhance knowledge of competitor’s solutions and customer requirements.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Support at local and international trade shows
Skills & Attributes:
- Good communication, inter-personal skills and organizational skills
- Proficient in web design, literature design, and social media
- Good account management skills
- Comfortable communicating new products & technologies
- Attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with limited direct supervision
- Ability to learn new technology and procedures
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working in a B2B Internal Sales support role
- Experience with Commercial, ProAudio, and AV markets preferable
- Experience of working as part of a team, and on own initiative
- Must have an interest in new technology related to the Company’s markets and quickly understand the technology behind new products
- Proficient in basic computer skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The position offers a basic salary (DOE) plus an attractive commission structure.
- Company contribution pension & healthcare plan available after completion of 12 months.
Please send CV direct to Ian Bridgewater at firstname.lastname@example.org