Job Vacancy: Rigging Supervisor
Company: SSE Audio Group
SSE Audio Group has a vacancy for full-time experienced Rigging Supervisor based at Wigwam, Heywood warehouse. Working at SSE means working with bright and innovative people every day, forming the largest audio hire, sales and installations group in the UK.
Department: Hire Operations
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
To maintain a consistently high standard of preparation, inspection and maintenance of lifting equipment and preparation of all motors, rigging and hardware equipment in the hire department.
The role requires flexible working practices, in a developing environment and may be required to assist, or cover for, other roles within the operation for which full training / support will be given.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for the preparation, assembly and de-preparation of motors, rigging, rigging hardware
- Knowledge of LOLER certification, lodestar, load guard motors and other industry standards and regulations of lifting equipment
- Responsible for supervising and managing the rigging department in liaison with the warehouse manager
- Ensuring storage and preparation areas are kept in a clean, tidy and organised condition, maintaining safe working environment.
- Responsible for immediately reporting to managers any anomalies, lost, stolen or damaged equipment
- To ensure that all company standards are upheld, in particular working to all safety specifications, legislation and Company policies
- You may be required to assist with other warehouse duties including loading and tipping of courier / transport vehicles
- To maintain, inspect, test and certify equipment in accordance with all statutory regulation’s, including examinations of lifting equipment and accessories
Skils and Experience:
- Experience in a lifting equipment, rigging role is essential
- LEEA qualifications are desirable
- Lodestar and Load Guard or equivalently trained technicians preferred
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Initiative and the ability to work unsupervised, whilst recognising when to ask questions.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure – the role is pivotal to the smooth running of the warehouse.
- Full UK Driving Licence is desirable
- Right to work and remain in the UK
Your salary and package will be dependent on experience.
You will have every opportunity to develop your career and progress with SSE Audio Group.
Apply in writing including your CV to:
SSE Audio Group
Unit 101 Phoenix Park Industrial Estate