Job Vacancy: Senior Preparation Technician
Company: SSE Audio Group
SSE Audio Group has a vacancy for a full time Senior Equipment Preparation Technician at it’s London offices in Park Royal.
Working in the Park Royal warehouse the role is to prepare, maintain and manage the delivery of audio systems for SSE’s busy hire department. The role includes providing technical support to SSE staff and customers and the support and training of junior members of preparation staff.
Park Royal is home to SSE Audio Group’s London office and from here the company delivers its full range of Hire, Sales and Installation services to clients across the South of England.
- To prepare and maintain audio systems within the warehouse.
- To oversee equipment preparation by junior staff.
- To develop training program for preparation staff.
- To develop safe working practices according to H&S policies.
- To assist in general warehouse operation and organisation.
- To assist with stock management.
- To ensure equipment is delivered within timelines and with appropriate packaging and documentation.
- To report to managers any anomalies, lost stolen or damaged equipment.
- The role may be required to assist, or cover for, other roles within the operation for which full training / support will be given
Skills & Experience:
- You will have at least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- You will have extensive knowledge of Pro Audio systems, with particular regard to DiGiCo, AVID Midas and Yamaha consoles, Dante networking and RF systems from Shure and Sennheiser
- ISCE Membership an advantage
- You will have a full clean UK driving licence with at least two years driving experience
- You will require flexibility and be willing to work unsociable hours.
- Good administration skills and an excellent telephone manner are essential.
- Experience of working within a similar role would be advantageous, together with a willingness and ability to learn quickly.
Work Permit Requirement:
- ** The candidate must have the right to work and remain in the UK.
Your salary and package will be dependent on experience. You will have every opportunity to develop your career and progress with SSE Audio Group.
For the right candidate there is an opportunity to develop this position into more of a systems designer and commissioning role.
Apply in writing including your CV to:
SSE Audio Group
Unit 101 Phoenix Park Industrial Estate
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role was first advertised in March 2019
Closing date for applications: 29th March 2019