Job Vacancy: UK Based Sales Manager for Nexo SA
Company: Nexo SA
NEXO has been designing ground-breaking sound reinforcement solutions at its Parisian headquarters since 1979. The company’s pioneering technology, innovative designs and sonic excellence have enhanced live events across the globe for decades, gaining the respect and trust of sound professionals everywhere.
- Responsible for the performance, target achievement and development of existing and potential partners
- Customer relationship and account management including customer visits and support
- Observe the market and the competition (competitive pricing, products, market activities) and react to those with appropriate measures
- Answers sales and technical queries and complete system designs in cooperation with the Nexo ES team
- Attend customer events and Trade shows. Some overseas travel required
- More than 3 years of experience in sales management in Pro Audio or related sectors
- Successful sales history/ performance
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market requirements
- Willingness to travel (approximately 70%) and work with a global team of professionals
- Proven leadership/ management skills and ability to drive sales
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
Based in the UK you will be part of a very successful existing sales team. The position offers a competitive salary plus the usual benefits (Car etc.) Travel will be required across the UK and Ireland along with attending trade shows overseas and the main Nexo HQ in France. You would be visiting customers in every market sector so a good general knowledge of professional audio would be required along with some understanding of network audio.