Seeking Opportunity: Sales Manager
Person: Experienced Sales Manager
Experienced and well respected Sales manager and ISCE member with over 15 years’ experience in the Audio industry within a large multinational manufacturing company is looking for their next role.
Current tasks and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Audio Division sales within UK & Ireland
- Management of regional sales team, sales and personnel
- Actively manage and be the key contact for Key customers/ National accounts
- Produce and deliver sales forecast reports and strategic management reports
- Development and implementation of country sales and marketing plan
- Ensuring sales targets are met by increasing share of wallet with existing customers
- Developing incremental opportunities with new customers across the full product portfolio
- Ensuring Implementation of customer strategy for local branch offices of major (key) account customers in support of UK/I/EMEA Key Account business plans
- Work with Specification/Business Development and Distribution Management teams to maximise business opportunities
- Negotiate standard and project pricing, terms and conditions
- Deliver detailed systems designs to deliver customer project requirements
- Provide feedback on market trends, SI customer/end-user needs and support collection of competitor information
- Manage customer related data such as account information, activities and opportunities via CRM and make use of available CRM data and reports to drive business.
With a friendly, hardworking, can-do, results driven style, this professional sales individual will be an asset to any organisation.
For further details please contact: Ros Wigmore on email [email protected]